Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Organique Nail Spa ☺

Wednesday is coding day. So... Dom & I decided to try Organique Nail Spa at Maginhawa, Teachers Village 


They use  Zoya, a brand of water-based nail polish which is really really safe to use! :) These nail paints are non-toxic, non-flammable and free from fumes. They are free from formaldehyde, phthalates or  any other kinds of chemical solvents . Cool, right? ☺ One thing I love about Organique is that the place is really really relaxing! The smell of the place plus the background music made me sleepy! 


I picked Zoya's Blair 


Here's how it looks on my nails.. WTF is wrong with my camera HAHAHAHA. Sucky, my camera made it look reddish.


(without flash)


(with flash)

Overall.. I'd give Organique Nail Spa a rate of 8 ☺ I think what they need is more choices of colors ☺ But all in all, I was satisfied!

XOXO, TRICEY 

No comments:

Post a Comment