Thursday, February 23, 2012

Let's Face It, Robinsons Metroeast = WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Okay. So I'm gonna rant about how poor Let's Face It's customer service is.

Earlier this afternoon, my friend and I went to Let's Face It for mani-pedi service. As we enter, the cashier was attending to another customer. So we patiently waited for our turn but fuck, It
Seems like they're gonna take gazillion years before they finish their freakin stuff. So I went to the nail technician if we can at least sit in the couch or something but this lady said, "Pa-lista po muna kayo." OMG. I was so pissed. I told her that the cashier is busy. I stared at her then she stood up, got a piece of paper blah blah blah. Thank God, after that.. She led us to the mani-pedi area. What made me more
pissed is how the nail technician cleaned my nails. It's as if she's gonna attend a party or something! Seems like she's in a hurry! Then boom, blood on my thumb. Her hands were so heavy!! And the whole time she and the other nail technician were doing our nails, they were chitchatting at the top of their voice. Wow, how the hell will I be able to relax? And another thing, UNEVEN NAIL POLISH APPLICATION. WTF!!!!

I swear, they have the worst fuckin service!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment